– Clearing App World Service Cache on the BlackBerry PlayBook
From time to time it may be a good idea to clear the service cache on the BlackBerry PlayBook, which is a very simple process.
- Simply open up BlackBerry App World on the PlayBook
- Launch the BlackBerry App World application
- Swipe up and inward from the bottom-left corner of the frame to bring up the keyboard
- Type RST
- This will bring up a prompt advising that the service cache has been cleared.
- Click OK to return to BlackBerry App World.
This procedure will clear any cache data that BlackBerry App World™ stores on the BlackBerry® PlayBook
Source : http://www.playbookdaily.com/