– Message Scheduler and Forwarder v5.0
Must have app for BlackBerry® to schedule your daily task!!
The Message Scheduler and Forwarder is a powerful tool to schedule Phone Call, Email, Sms and Pin messages in the future date and share some of them with your friends and family using auto SMS forwarding system
OTA Link :
New Features with 5.0 release.—
* Email Signature
* Ability to enable/disable App Auto-start at device start-up
* Import native groups and use them directly
* Export message backup to csv file(can be open using excel)
* Calender integration
* Now can do Hourly schedule
* Schedule for any weekday
* Sort by schedule date, message type and Name/Number
* Create templates and use them in message compose
* Re-schedule sent, cancel and failed message
* Ability to set expiry date for repeat messages.
********* Application Features *********
* Ability to schedule directly from native address book, Emails, Dialer, Message app.
* Full integration with the Native Blackberry address book, Call logs.
* Schedule a reply easily from the Blackberry SMS and E-mail application.
* Allows specifying multiple recipient numbers and groups.
* Supports daily, weekly, monthly and yearly recurrence.
* Use groups for bulk message scheduling and forwarding.
* Allows scheduling unlimited Sms, Email, Phone Call and Pin messages.
* Allows forwarding your Incoming Sms to share with friends.
* Add template for message forwarding to front and back part.
* All messages are stored in Device memory.
* Create New Groups for Sms, Pin and Email contact.
* View Groups and add Contacts to groups.
* Compose Scheduling for Sms, Email, Phone Call and Pin messages.
* Option to Play ring tone on phone call schedule.
* Add multiple To, CC, Bcc message for Email and pin.
* Add Attachment to Email Messages.
* Choose recipient numbers from the device’s Address Book, Call Logs and Groups.
* View Message history by using Drafts, Sent and Canceled, Outbox Folder.
* Once scheduled SMS delivered, it can be viewed in Send Folder.
* Option to resend, delete canceled, Failed and sent messages.
* User can cancel message, which sends to Cancel Folder, where user can send it again.
* Works with both GSM and CDMA Phones.
* Auto starts when the device is turned on, and then runs in background.
* Option to Stop application working in the background.
* Works on all devices with OS 4.3 and newer.
source : http://www.blackberryseeker.com/