BlackBerry® Maps lets you view maps and receive directions on your BlackBerry® smartphone1.
Whether you need step-by-step directions to your destination, or are looking for businesses, restaurants and addresses nearby, BlackBerry Maps helps show you the way.
- Zoom or pan through interactive maps when looking for locations or directions
- Get easy-to-follow turn-by-turn directions
- Send maps via email or text messages
- Launch BlackBerry Maps from web pages and mails
- Enter search terms like “pizza” or “hospital” to view nearby locations
- Bookmark your favorite locations and retrieve them whenever you wish
- Access GPS capabilities, such as route planning, turn-by-turn directions and location updates
To use BlackBerry Maps, the following is required:
- A wireless data service plan from your wireless service provider
- BlackBerry® Device Software v4.1 or later (to find your software version, click Options on the smartphone Home screen, then click About)